11.28.2010

Yo-Yo!

No not the toy - the incredibly beautiful baby I photographed today!

Renee and Jian, Miss Yo-Yo's proud parents, happened to be in my wife and my lamaze class here in Columbus this past summer.  Things went as planned, and Miss Yo-Yo was the result of a lot of level 3 breathing (yes, I learned something at lamaze class...  :)  I have to admit, Yo-Yo is one cute baby.  Photographing her was not only enjoyable - it was a breeze as she modeled so well for the camera.

The more I photograph babies, the more I realize that although they may not say a whole lot at 3 months of age - they definitely have their own little personalities which are such a pleasure to capture on camera.  Jian and Renee, thank you for allowing me to capture these beautiful images of Yo-Yo!  I can't wait for the next session :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment